If you want to warm up a small room without taking up valuable floor space, use wall heaters. Available in a range of sizes, styles and heat outputs, our assortment of wall heaters can help keep you cozy without having hefty energy bills. Browse electric wall heaters and gas wall heaters to find the perfect solution for your home of office.
Gas Wall Heaters vs. Electric Wall Heaters
The two main wall heater options are electric and gas. Use this helpful information to find out which product could be right for you.
Gas Wall Heaters
Most gas wall heaters will accept both natural gas and propane as a fuel, making them easy to operate no matter your preference. Since these top-rated products do not require electricity, you can stay warm and cozy even in a power outage. Look for products in a range of BTU outputs to find the right heat output for your space. A higher BTU generally means that the heater will use more fuel, helping warm up your space faster while maintaining a consistent temperature for hours of use.
Many of our gas and propane wall heaters include the following features:
- Push button ignition.
- Thermostat control.
- Oxygen depletion sensors for extra safety.
- Multiple heat settings.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Thermocouple safety valve.
- Cool-touch cabinets.
Electric Wall Heaters
Electric wall heaters are affordable, easy to install and work almost instantly. Some of our products can even be plugged directly into your wall to heat up to 250 square feet without having to install a larger unit.
While shopping for electric wall heaters, look for the following features:
- Fast-heating coil elements.
- Quiet fans.
- Automatic shut-off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
- Multiple installation options.
- Adjustable, front-mounted thermostat.
- Digital temperature displays.
- On/Off buttons with an added timer.
Benefits of a Wall Heater
Unlike space heaters, wall heaters don’t take up valuable space on your floors. After a quick and easy installation, wall heaters can be used for years to provide warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Whether you choose a wall-mounted electric heater or a wall-mounted propane or gas heater, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower Bills: Use your wall heater to heat only the room you’re in, rather than warming up the entire house. That way, you can potentially save money on energy costs.
- Fast Comfort: Some heaters take a bit of time to start warming up a room. Wall heaters work quickly to produce and circulate warm air into your space, helping you get comfortable faster.
- Easy to Control: Many of our wall heaters come with thermostats, so you can set it to a specified temperature and enjoy the warmth for as long as you need it.
Finding the Perfect Wall Heater Size
Our wall heaters are available in a range of sizes and heat outputs to fit your needs. If you just want to warm up the immediate area around the heater, look for products that warm 40 square feet. If you prefer to heat the entire room, shop models that can warm anywhere from 250 to 950 square feet to keep you comfortable in the coldest months.
Shop our full assortment of heaters and heating cables online to find the perfect model for your space. If you’re unsure which heater is best for you, head to your neighborhood Ace. Our helpful staff can offer expert tips and advice to help make it easier to find the right products for your home.